search the site
The HPNG is a not-for-profit business/community group that begin in 2003. Our membership consists of property owners, tenants and services within the local area, as well as representation from community groups and services from Hampton Park, Hallam, Lynbrook and surrounding suburbs.
The Hampton Park Networking Group continues to provide an avenue for networking and a professional resource as it proactively supports local business/community.
Our aim is to provide members with support and information in an effort to help them achieve their goals and desired results within their business, by providing members with low cost and free opportunities to access sources of relevant information, networking opportunities and informational seminars and workshops
The Hampton Park Networking Group (HPNG) has earned a reputation as a strong business community group, showcasing 3 major events a year, such as the Community Kitchen Rulz bake-off, Fashion Show & Twilight Market and Hampton Park Community Festival. These events have attracted over 3000+ visitors to the local area. The HPNG has also hosted, for the first time, a business “High Tea”, which was a huge success and there will be another in 2013.
The HPNG is committed to promoting the local business community.
This vision was developed by members of the HPNG. Together we discuss the many ways we can work together to achieve this. We always welcome additional members and new ideas, and believe that the best results come from working as a united group for the same goal.
* Help us work on a unified marketing strategy for the whole of River Gum Ward that will give us a strong retail and commerce identity in the City of Casey
* Building strong relationships between the business community
* Attend regular business and development updates on what’s happening local, with topical presentations by guest speakers
* Be a part of a business network where local businesses discuss issues and advocate together for their needs to be addressed
* Local First – Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy
* Work with landowners and Council and other key partners in raising awareness and addressing major issues for the Hampton Park Central
* Network with other businesses/community groups, share information, and grow your customer/member base through these relationships
* Promote you business through having representation at the many business & community events that are organised by the HPNG (eg hold a stall, provide sponsorship, volunteer on the day)
New Committee for 2012/2013 with Special Guests Lynette Keleher, Cr Wayne Smith and Natalie Birch – MC from Jotterbug. Unfortunately the lovely Sue Murphy was not there for the photo – with Dorine Simois, Erica Maliki, Wendy Murphy, Lynette Keleher, Lisa Neindorf, Sachin Arora, Vanassa Gerdes, Saahil Luthra and Natalie Birch
President – Vanassa Gerdes – The Giggle Pot gifts and décor
Vice President – Saahil Luthra – Dhoom Films
Secretary – Wendy Murphy – Community Member
Treasurer – Erica Maliki – A & E Upholstery
General Committee Members:
- Lisa Neindorf – Rodansar Fabrication P/L
- Sue Murphy – Community Memeber
- Dorine Alouier – Miss Soriee
- Sachin Arora – First National Real Estate Reliance